Thursday, June 23, 2011

Update!

Adeline had another appointment today with the pediatrician for a weight check.  She weighs.....drumroll please....



  5 lbs 10 oz!!!!!!!!!


That's about a pound more than her last appointment 10 days ago!! The doctor was very pleased with her progress and we are so proud.  She is sleeping well, eating well, and growing more every day! She wakes up every 3 hours to eat during the night.  Otherwise, she sleeps well and I have been getting about 6 hours of sleep per night. We are very lucky.

After her appointment today, we went to the grocery store. It was getting close to her feeding time, so she chewed on her bear and was content. I thought it was pretty cute.



Many of you have been asking how I am feeling, so I thought I should mention that I feel great! It is hard to believe I was in the ICU and had a life-threatening condition less than 6 weeks ago.  I don't have any symptoms or lasting effects other than my c-section scar.  The incision is healing well and doesn't hurt at all.  I have a followup appointment with my doctor next week, and they will do some blood-work to check my liver function and anemia.  I expect everything to be back to normal.

All I can say is that I believe now, more than ever, in the power of prayer.  Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment