Wednesday, June 15, 2011

1 Month Old!

Happy 1 month birthday to Adeline!  I will be taking a picture of her on the 15th of every month in her rocking chair.  It will be fun to watch her grow!




 On Monday, my sweet friend Laura brought dinner to us.  It was delicious, especially the decadent dessert!


 On Tuesday, Jessi came to visit:
(apparently Sunny was jealous and wanted to be in the picture too!)



 My mom went home today.  We will miss having her around, but she will be back in a few weeks.  It was so nice to have an extra pair of hands and to have someone to talk to all day.  We were very sad to see her go!




And just because she's so cute, here are more pictures of Adeline today:



I love how she plays with her hair...



2 comments:

  1. She's beautiful Melissa! Still can't believe my sister is called Grandma! Looks like you're already getting a lot of use out of the stroller, I'm glad.
    Love,
    Aunt Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is absolutely precious. She looks like a babydoll! So glad everyone is doing well.

    Lesley

    ReplyDelete