I just wanted to take a minute to thank all of you for your support and prayers. We are so grateful and fortunate to have such wonderful friends and family. We have been supported in so many ways over the past 3 weeks. You have provided too many things to mention - meals, flowers, gifts, prayers, etc. You have anticipated our needs and provided for them... before we even knew what they were.
Just to mention a few...my coworkers not only provided a week of delicious gourmet meals, they generously gave us gift cards to some local takeout places. My friend Kristen coordinated meals to be delivered to us a few times per week by our other friends. All of these meals have allowed Rob and I to focus on Adeline and visit her nightly in the hospital - together. I'm not sure I will ever be able to thank all of you enough, but Thank you!!!
And I wanted to give a shout out to TJ Austin - a coworker of mine - who stopped by on Sunday with this special treat; It was incredibly thoughtful of him.
No comments:
Post a Comment