Friday, June 10, 2011

Christmas in June

Today was like Christmas... sweet Adeline came home from the hospital!  We spent the morning in the NICU going through the discharge process, and we came home around 1:30 this afternoon.  I've dreamed of this day for the past month.  The NICU staff was wonderful, but I am so glad to finally have her home. I feel like this whole ordeal is finally behind us.  My mom is here for the week to help, so she took these pictures to commemorate the big day.

She looks tiny in her car seat! (Thank you to Great-Grammie and Great -Grandad)
(Thank you to Mr. and Mrs. Painter for the beautiful going home outfit!)


We were so happy to walk into our house with her.



I couldn't wait to show Adeline her room!


This beautiful quilt was made by Rob's Aunt Kim




I was very very happy to finally remove this bracelet.  It was definitely an occasion for a picture.


Her first bath!


She loved it, and only cried when we took her out.



Fingers crossed for our first night at home... hopefully we will all get some sleep!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet post!!!!! I love the pictures. So glad you all are home. Hope the first night went well.

    ReplyDelete