Monday, October 10, 2011

October

Hi there! I promise I havent forgotten about this blog, we've just been busy and I didnt have anything too exciting to share. But I have been taking lots of pictures and videos, so I'll do a little recap for you.


Cute preppy outfit

Hanging out, watching football my sweet baby

Napping

giraffe outfit from my mom's cousin Susan and her family
(thanks Susan!!)

Hanging out at Tyler and Byron's for chili and football chatting

Harry the dog is jealous of Adeline

Hanging out, watching football looking at wedding pictures


Our "babies" sleeping on our laps

 
sweet baby girl



Adeline learned to suck her thumb this week.
It's pretty cute.

At Maymont Park on a nice fall day

Hanging out with my friend Kathryn and her son, Nolan

It's October! Time for cute Halloween outfits

I made a fall ribbon wreath this weekend.
I used instructions from Erin


It was really easy, and turned out pretty cute!
I think I might make another Christmas one in a couple months.


Ok I think that's all we've been up to the first 10 days in October!  I'll be back in a few minutes with videos.  Next weekend we are going down to Raleigh/Durham for my friend Lindsey's wedding, so I'm sure we'll have lots more to share then!

No comments:

Post a Comment