Adeline turned 5 months on Oct 15th. In the past month, she's started sprouting a little tooth, laughing, bearing weight on her legs when she's held in a standing position, and propping herself on her elbows when she's on her stomach. She drools a lot and is constantly chewing on her fingers now that she has a tooth coming in. She is a very happy baby, full of smiles most of the time. She especially likes to watch Rob and she smiles every time he comes into the room. She sleeps about 11 hours each night and eats about 5 ounces at a time. She is just so much fun to play with! I spend a lot of time trying to get her to laugh - I can't get enough of that sweet sound!
Here's her monthly picture!
And I couldn't resist a little Halloween outfit...
No comments:
Post a Comment