This weekend was cloudy and rainy, so we spent a lot of time inside. On Friday evening I had a work event at the Jefferson Hotel, so Rob stayed home to watch Adeline. He did a great job with the evening/bedtime routine on his own, and by the time I got home, Adeline was sound asleep.
I am so fortunate to have a husband who is able to take care of the baby on his own. And we are both blessed to have such a good baby, who makes it easy to do so!
On Saturday morning, Adeline and I were up early to meet Anna and baby Palmer at a big consignment sale. We were in line by 7:45am and we found some cute clothes, including holiday dresses, less than $3 each! After the sale, the 4 of us went to brunch. Both babies were so good and we ended up sitting at brunch for almost 2.5 hours! We were having so much fun, I forgot to take any pictures!
We spent the rest of the day at home. I snapped this picture of Adeline and I think she looks just like Rob!
Adeline took a great nap both Saturday and Sunday... after 2 hours, I woke her up!
This morning, we were up early again for church. Adeline just looked too cute, so I had to snap a few pictures. She went to the church nursery for the first time, and of course she was a perfect angel!
We have chili cooking in the crockpot for tonight - a perfect meal for the first weekend of fall! Have a great week!
It's so funny you say she looks like Rob, Melissa. When I first saw the pic above the person it really reminded me of was your Mom -- Grandpa has a pic of her around the same age and she has really big blue eyes just like Adeline's!
ReplyDelete