Sunday, August 7, 2011

Logan and Rich visit

On Saturday, Logan and Rich drove down from Washington DC to meet Adeline.





We went out to lunch and had fun just chatting and catching up with them. (L & R: Thank you for coming, it was great to see you and we really appreciate you making the trip!!)

After they left to head back to DC, Rob and I went to buy a baby swing for Adeline.  We found a great deal at a local consignment shop, and she loves it!


She is also getting really good at sitting in the bumbo chair!

Later this week we are headed to the beach, so I am starting to get organized and decide what we will need.  Next week, I am headed back to work....  where has the time gone?!

1 comment:

  1. She is sooooo cute. I need to come hold her!!!!!! Let's make a date soon. :) I can't believe you are going back to work soon, the time has flown I'm sure! Enjoy the beach.

    ReplyDelete