Monday, August 15, 2011

3 Months Old!

Adeline is 3 months old today!  We took her monthly picture early this morning, since this was her first day in childcare with Miss Chris.  In anticipation of going back to work on Wednesday, I decided to ease myself into the transition by dropping her off for a few hours on Monday and Tuesday this week.  I had a few tears last night just thinking about it, but this morning went smoothly and Miss Chris sweetly sent me a picture via text message so I knew Adeline was just fine.

Here is her monthly photo:

She weighs about 10 lbs now.  She's able to hold her head when she's propped in a sitting position, and she loves to practice lifting her head when she is lying on our shoulders. When we smile at her, she smiles back. She has slept through the night a few times, but usually wakes up around 3am because she is hungry.  After we feed her, she goes right back to sleep until 6 or 7am.

See how she has grown!




1 comment: