Thursday, August 18, 2011

Back to Work

I returned to work this week.  It was hard to leave Adeline, but great to see all of my coworkers again. They have been so supportive and so sweet.  One co-worker even made dinner for us on my first day back, which made that first evening SO much easier! (Thanks Trine!)

Plus, how could I worry when Miss Chris sends me pictures like this?




She looks pretty darn happy!  And I know she is in great hands.  I miss her SO much during the day, and when I pick her up from Miss Chris' house, I just hold and squeeze her and relish her baby smell.  But I am confident that she is well cared for and that makes it all much easier.

So glad it is Friday tomorrow... looking forward to lots of quality time with our sweet baby this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww...I'm so happy to hear that her first official day went well and that yours did too! I can't imagine how hard that must be for you. I looove those pictures of her...I can't believe how big she is getting...she is so beautiful. Have a great weekend with your sweet baby girl!

    ReplyDelete