Ms Chris is always on vacation the first week in July, so this year Rob's parents came for a few days in the beginning of the week to watch Adeline.
(This is Adeline's first french braid!)
On the 4th, I had the day off, so I took Adeline to the Children's Museum
We spent the afternoon outside in the yard
My mom came to Richmond to watch Adeline for the second half of the week
We had a little holiday cookout with our neighbors. The girls were covered in ice cream, so we ended up giving them a bath and letting them run around in their undies.
Later in the month, we joined some friends for a day at the pool
And went to Palmer's Birthday party
Adeline insisted on wearing her sunglasses at all times most of the month
We enjoyed somewhat mild weather, for July
We disassembled Adeline's crib because she was jumping in it so much, the screws were getting loose! Now she sleeps in a daybed.
But she still is NOT a morning person! I find her like this most mornings - and I usually have to wake her up to get to work on time!
Up next: August!
No comments:
Post a Comment