Wednesday, October 9, 2013

August

Here's what we were up to in August:

We went back to Smith Mountain Lake in early in the month.









Rob managed to squeeze in a few holes of golf



We went for a ride on the boat



I think it's awesome Grandad can still get on the floor to color with Adeline.



We had such a fun weekend with perfect weather!


This is a typical afternoon activity for Adeline:  Playing with sidewalk chalk and riding her bike on the driveway.  She also likes to organize the chalk in a perfect line. (wonder where she gets that from?!)







Rob built a beautiful mantle for our fireplace.  I love it!









We went back to the lake later in the month.  It was cold and rainy, but a perfect weekend to snuggle on the couch!




Gram found some creative ways to entertain Adeline


Adeline acquired a new accessory.  In addition to her sunglasses, she now requires a backpack.







At the end of the month, Adeline and I drove to Lancaster to spend a few days with my family.  Rob had to stay in Richmond and work, but Adeline was very well-behaved in the car, so I was pleasantly surprised by how easy the drive was!





One of the first things on the agenda was playing with little Julia, my best friend Kelly's daughter.















We also visited the children's museum where my mom works in the summer












And visited the local dairy









Nope... still not a morning person....

No comments:

Post a Comment