Tuesday, October 8, 2013

End of June - weekend at SML

And.... somehow the summer is over already, but I am just posting pictures from June.  I don't know where the time went!
Here are the SML pictures I promised 3 months ago -



When we first arrived to the lake, the kids played in the pool for a bit before nap time.











After nap, we had a blast going for a ride on the boat and swimming!
















Later in the evening, the guys played a hole of golf with Adeline and Cooper tagging along





Reading with Yaya





This was so funny - Adeline has a new little cot for traveling, and when we went to check on her later in the evening, she was asleep, wearing Rob's orange boxers around her waist! 



The next day was a little overcast in the morning, so we went to the bridge to feed the fish and get some ice cream.  The fish are HUGE and there was popcorn to feed to them!











Here are some other shots from the weekend:













Chelsea and I were determined to get some cute photos of Cooper and Adeline in their matching outfits.  It took a lot of creativity and patience, but we managed to get a few!















Ok I'll post some pictures from July next!

No comments:

Post a Comment