Sunday, May 5, 2013

April

April was another busy month!

The first weekend in April, my Aunt, Uncle, and cousins came to visit from NJ.  Richmond was one stop on the college touring circuit for my cousin.  Sadly, I didnt take any pictures, but we had a great time walking around University of Richmond campus. We finally had some warmer weather for a couple of days, so we enjoyed lots of time outside.









This is a random picture, but I couldnt help it  - look at those little legs!


The following weekend, Adeline and I drove down to NC so that I could do a lecture at Elon PT School.  I always love visiting campus, and I really enjoyed teaching as well.  Elon is consistently ranked the most beautiful college campus, and I agree!



We came back to Richmond on Saturday afternoon and got to see Rushman and Neal for a couple of hours, and enjoyed lots of time in the sunshine.







When Adeline wakes up in the morning, the first words out of her mouth are usually, "Go outside, Mommy?"  She absolutely loves to be outside and would spend all day out in the yard with her baby doll if we let her.









The third weekend in April, Rob and Adeline dropped me off in Lynchburg for another meeting and speaking engagement, and then we spent the night at Smith Mountain Lake.  It was a little chilly on the water, but a great start to the season.  Hopefully we'll be spending much more time there this summer.









Adeline also got her second haircut this month.  She was so funny - she loved the experience and didnt want to get out of the chair once the haircut was finished!





This is another random picture, but just one of those moments when I was rocking Adeline and I realized how quickly time is going, and how much I will miss these days with my baby.  She is almost 2 years old!  It's hard to believe.



Rob has spent a lot of time sprucing up the yard this season.  We still have a ways to go with the grass, but the beautiful azaleas help a lot!









Rob was outside the other night, analyzing the water drainage in our yard, and I snapped this picture.  It looks like Adeline was weighing in on the issue.







Last weekend, we started Rob's 30th Birthday Celebration.  We walked around Carytown on Saturday morning and apparently wiped Adeline out!



Here's Rob opening his gifts:









We celebrated more on Rob's actual birthday with ice cream cones.







We also had Adeline's 2-year pictures taken.  Here's a little sneak peek from my camera:



Here's another random picture that Ms Chris took last week.  It makes me laugh every time I see it! What a crazy girl!



We completed the month with dinner out for Rob's birthday.  Ms Chris was generous enough to watch Adeline so we could go out for a nice dinner.




Next weekend we have a big birthday party planned for Adeline!  Lots of pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment