(this picture was actually last week, but it was too cute not to share)
On Friday night, we went to a nice dinner with Rushman and Neal. The weather was perfect and we all had a great time!
Adeline wore this adorable pants/tutu combo, so we had to take some pictures.
This is her new favorite face to make. I call it the "Jack-O-lantern". She sticks out her bottom teeth:
I had to post this one because this is totally an expression I make:
Adeline loooooooves earrings!
We had some ice cream after dinner. Adeline is pouting in this picture because I stopped feeding her to take the picture and she wanted more!
On the way home, she had a crazy sugar high and squealed the entire way.
"No more ice cream??!!"
(Yes, we are all wearing pink.... not sure how that happened!)
For Rob's birthday tonight, I made his favorite mexican taquitos!
Happy Birthday, Rob! You are the best daddy in the whole world, and we love you so much!
Here we are last year on this day:
Time flies when you're having fun! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment