Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt

We had a really busy weekend last weekend, and I have lots of pictures to share!
On Thursday night, our friends Kelly and Curt came to Richmond to visit.  Kelly, Adeline and I spent the day shopping on Friday, and we took Adeline to an Easter Egg Hunt at Miss Chris' house in the evening.

 Adeline and Jacob

 Adeline and her favorite friend, Eli. (she thinks he's hilarious!)

 Adeline and Bella



Miss Chris and Bella's mom set up snacks for the parents and hid tons of eggs for the kids.  Adeline wasn't really interested in finding eggs, but she had fun shaking them around.
We also learned that she does NOT like the feeling of grass on her legs! Check out this face!






She kept lifting her legs in the air to get them off the grass!



On Saturday morning, Rob and Kelly had planned to run the Monument 10K race, but we woke up to a cold rain and sore throats... so we skipped the race and went out to breakfast!

Kelly and Curt left early to go back to PA, and Rob, Adeline and I drove down to Raleigh.  Rob's parents took care of Adeline while Rob and I went to an event at Elon.
Cooper was also there for the weekend, so the babies had fun together.



I received a special award at Elon, called the "Top 10 Under 10 Award", which honors graduates of the last 10 years who've made an impact professionally, in the community, or served Elon.  It was a great honor and the ceremony was very nice.  I was especially glad to see 2 of my former professors.

 I've known Jim Donathan since the first day of freshman year, and he gave a warm and funny introduction to the audience.



Here are all the 2012 award recipients.


On Sunday, we spent the day shopping and playing with the babies! (I think we literally took 100 pictures, so bear with me!)










This one cracks me up!

We can't wait for more Cooper and Adeline time this weekend!








No comments:

Post a Comment