Sunday, April 21, 2013

The rest of February

Wow, I didnt intend to take a 2 month blogging break, but these few months have flown by!  I think I write that on every single post.

Let's try to catch up.  Here's what we were up to during the middle to end of February:

Valentine's Day





Miss Chris had a little Valentine Exchange Party





Adeline LOVED her balloon!



I made a yummy sausage-pasta dish for Rob



Charlotte's 2nd Birthday Party

Adeline's outfit was just too sweet.


They hear an airplane!


Adeline loves to watch Charlotte and copy her every move


Happy Birthday, Charlotte!




Sick Day
Adeline had a nasty cough and breathing issue in late February.  You can tell she is sick when she just wants to lay around like this:




When we are cooped up in the house all day, we have to get creative!



Re-painting half bath
Here's the "before" picture of our downstairs half-bath



And here's after!  A new coat of paint on the walls, mirror, and cabinet, new drawer pulls, and new globes on the light made a big difference!




We took almost 300 pictures in March, so I have lots to share in the next post.  I promise I won't wait 2 more months!

No comments:

Post a Comment