Sunday, November 11, 2012

November so far

Last weekend, my mom came to Richmond to babysit Adeline while Rob and I went to a wedding.  We managed to squeeze in Adeline's friend Piper's first birthday party too!

The theme of the party was Teddy Bear Picnic, and it was adorable!








 
This was our first local wedding, and we had a blast! The bride is a coworker of mine, and Rob knows the groom from law school.
 






We've spent a lot of time playing outside.  The weather has been relatively warm lately. Adeline loves to help with yard work!
 




 
 
Hopefully this video will work.  Rob was blowing leaves right next to us, so it's kind of loud, but Adeline was loving jumping into the leaf pile!

 
We spend a lot of time at the bookstore or library when it's too cool to be outside.
 

 
We also had our first fire in our fireplace!
 

 
Yesterday, we had friends over to tailgate at our house and then we went to the UR football game.  We had so much fun that I barely took any pictures.  Here is one of me trying to wrangle Adeline for a picture at the game:
 


I think that covers it! I'll try to post some videos next - 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment