This is Adeline walking in the kitchen with her new shoes after church. She looks like such a big girl!
This is Rob and I before our date night in August. Miss Chris offers date night once per quarter and we took advantage of it! We went out to dinner with friends and had so much fun. But we were also excited to pick up Adeline afterwards - we missed her!
This is Adeline reading in her room last weekend. She put on her necklace, sat in her chair, crossed her legs, and read a book. She looked like a proper little lady
This is Adeline and Rob watching football together last night. I was doing some things upstairs and when I came down to check on them, they were just hanging out and watching the game!



Hey lady! So your comment didn't have an email address attached to it so I couldn't reply. But as for playgrounds, that was the Westover Hills tot lot at the corner of Westover Hills Blvd and New Kent. Its the neighborhood directly across the bridge from maymont. It's one of our all time most favorites! A few other goods ones are the triangle park in the fan. It's at Lombardy and Park/Hanover across from kuba kuba. It's amazing. We live right by there so we go almost every day. Another good one is the tot lot right off Monument ave in front of TJ high school. If you ever go and see the harried mom with her hands full, be sure to say hey :)
ReplyDelete