Sunday, February 19, 2012

February

Where has a month gone?!
I can't believe it's been an entire month since my last post.  We've been very busy, and I've taken over 100 pictures since then.  I'll have to break this month into a few posts.

After the last post, Adeline came down with a nasty respiratory virus.  She was pretty sick for about a week, and I had to cancel my girl's weekend plans at the end of January.  Although I was so sad to miss girl time, I'm glad we decided to stay home.

Adeline had a bad cough, so we had to do nebulizer treatments 3 times per day.  Luckily, she is very laid back and didn't really mind the treatments.



The only good thing that happened that weekend was that Adeline took a 3 hour nap, so I finally had time to make a "pillowcase dress" for her.  It was so easy to make, and she can wear it as a tunic now, and as a dress in the summer.  I'm planning to make many more!





After about a week, Adeline was back to normal.  We were so happy to have our energetic, healthy girl back... Just in time for our trip to CHICAGO!




No comments:

Post a Comment