Saturday, January 7, 2012

Merry Christmas!

I know I am way behind with blogging - we've been doing a lot of traveling and I am finally home and catching up this weekend!

I'll start with Christmas Eve.  We had a lazy day at home and just enjoyed being together.





 Adeline hung her special ornament, handmade by Yaya, on the tree.




In the afternoon, we got dressed and headed to the Children's Christmas Pageant at church.  It was at the perfect time in Adeline's schedule and because there were so many children, we knew it would be okay if Adeline made noise or we needed to feed her during the service. It turned out perfectly.  She enjoyed the music and watching the other children, and we were all able to enjoy church together, instead of sending Adeline to the nursery.




On Christmas morning, we woke up and opened gifts, made a big breakfast, and spent the rest of the day playing with Adeline and watching movies.  This was our first Christmas at home, and we really enjoyed spending time with our little family and starting some new traditions. 





No comments:

Post a Comment