Adeline and I went down to Raleigh and stayed with Rob's parents for a couple days last week. I went to a continuing education course at Elon while Adeline stayed with her Yaya and Papa. It was great to be back on campus and see all the new buildings. Elon was beautiful, as always. Adeline was in good hands and got lots of attention, as Yaya introduced her to many friends and neighbors!
Tyler and I continued our annual tradition of attending the Bizarre Bazaar. We got some cute gifts and ornaments, and also took note of some good decor ideas. We took a picture of a Christmas decoration we liked, then came home and showed it to Rob. He made the cutouts for me to decorate for our doors. Other than my less-than-perfect handwriting, they turned out pretty well! (and cost a lot less than the $50 price tag at the Biz Baz)
We drove back down to NC this past weekend to spend time with Rob's sister, Chelsea, and her family in Charlotte. It's fun to watch Cooper and Adeline interact more as they grow. Since they are less than 4 months apart, we know they will have a lot of fun together one day! We had a mini- Christmas with the babies.
On Saturday night, we went to a surprise 30th birthday party for my friend Alli. She was totally shocked!!!
Her husband enlisted the help of Katie and Logan to pull it off, and they did an awesome job!
You can hardly tell, but Alli is expecting a baby in March and we are so excited for Adeline to have a little friend!
It was so nice to spend the evening with my Elon girls. I wish I could see them more often!
On Sunday, we tried to take some cute shots of Cooper and Adeline in their matching outfits. This was the best we could do!
It's been a busy couple of weeks, and we have lots more traveling ahead of us! We are headed to PA this weekend to do Christmas with my family. I'll be back next week with pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment