Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Week

On Tuesday night, my girl friends and I had a little cocktail and gift exchange at the Jefferson Hotel


The hotel is always decorated so nicely for the holidays, so it was a great way to get into the Christmas mood.


KPL drew my name for our secret santa exchange, and she gave me a certificate for a mani/pedi.  I am SO excited to use it, since I havent had a pedi since before Adeline was born! Yikes!



Thanks for a fun night, girls!

On Wednesday, Santa made a special trip to Miss Chris' house...


Adeline LOVED Santa!  She was bouncing up and down and smiling the whole time!




Miss Chris was so sweet. She had cookies and milk for all the parents, and had gifts for Santa to hand out to the kids.  We also did a book exchange for the kids.  We are SO lucky to have found Miss Chris!!

Here are all the kids with their parents and Santa.  Notice how Adeline is too busy petting Santa's coat to look at the camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment