Kelly arrived on Friday afternoon. We went to Martins to stock up on Kelly's favorite Ukrop's scones, and then went to a baby shower for a co-worker. We brought Adeline with us, and she slept most of the time in the moby wrap. I get lots of compliments on this wrap when I wear it - and we use it often! (Thanks Aunt Lori and Uncle Bill!)

After the baby shower, we had "girls night" at our house. Tyler, Kristen, Marisa, Ellie and Val came over for drinks and chatting. It was fun to include Adeline in her first night with the girls, and she stayed awake and enjoyed interacting with everyone. I really wish I had taken a picture of this occasion.
On Saturday, Kelly, Adeline and I did some shopping and we all (including Rob) went to a birthday party in the evening. Our friend Kate was turning 30, and her roommates threw a great party for her. Again, Adeline stayed in the moby wrap and slept most of the time. It was great to catch up with old friends from Lancaster and introduce them to Adeline.
On Sunday, we went to the pool for a few hours. It was finally cool enough to bring Adeline along, and she was content just hanging out in the shade with us.
It was busy weekend, but we had a great time and Adeline was so sweet and content to just go along for the ride. Sorry for the lack of pictures!
Girls night was so fun! We'll have to get a picture next time :) - Marisa
ReplyDelete