Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thursday Update

I am feeling great.  Other than the usual c-section related discomfort, I am back to normal and able to walk to and from the NICU to see Adeline several times a day.  Adeline is doing great as well!  She has been weaned off O2 and the lights, and now is just being monitored. She is on room air and doesnt need any support of any kind! They will keep watching her closely, but our goal is for her to come home in about 2 weeks.  And here are some long-awaited pictures.  They were taken with a cell phone, but we will have better pictures to post this evening or tomorrow.
 
 

 
 
I am being discharged either tomorrow or Saturday, but will keep a room at the hospital so I can stay here during the day next week and spend time with Adeline.  They offer this as a free service for parents will babies in the NICU, since I am not allowed to drive or walk to and from the hospital yet. More to come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment