Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Trip to PA

A few weeks ago, we drove up to PA to visit my family.  We arrived on Friday afternoon, just in time for a tailgate party and my brother Austin's football game. Lots of our family came to see us, including my aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents! I also got to spend a lot of time with my BFF Kelly.  We were so glad to see everyone and Adeline just loved being the center of attention. She also learned to say "touchdown!" and she had a blast cheering in the stands at the football game.

I definitely did not take enough pictures - I was too busy talking and chasing after Adeline.



 
On Saturday night, we had a big family dinner, which was total chaos but so much fun! 
 
Thanks to everyone who came to see us!  We miss you already!

No comments:

Post a Comment